Friday, October 26, 2012

Fridays

Hello. I hope you're doing well.
It's Friday. Friday is a good day to be alive. Friday usually means freedom for most. wahoo! weekend.

So...today was a good day; hopefully tomorrow will be, too. I've been reading a little book called The Te of Piglet by Benjamin Hoff. He's the guy who also wrote The Tao of Pooh. Anyway, the book talks about the strength in being weak. Hoff points out how Piglet uses his small size to his advantage.

The part of the book I'm on right now is talking about the part of yourself that wants to be unhappy. It wants to make up some problems that might not necessarily exist. Limiting beliefs, so to speak. Hopefully we can minimize these beliefs... or atleast have the courage to press on in spite of them.

Can you relate to the idea of limiting beliefs? Have you ever had to press on in spite of them? Feel free to comment.


October 26, 2012

Dedicated to:
Spaulding Youth Center



                              



                                                                                                       Hound Dog Press






No comments:

Post a Comment